If you find yourself in downtown Clarksburg this Friday, you will be sure to hear some great jazz music flowing out of local restaurants and businesses.
The Holiday Jazz Stroll presented by Clarksburg Uptown will feature unique live jazz acts at six unique venues. The live music starts at 6:30PM and there is no cover charge at any of the venues.
- The Mavens with Pete Freeman will be performing at Kelly’s Irish Pub (221 S. 3rd St.)
- Melva Houston with Karen Green will be performing at Main Street Cafe (W. 331 Main St.)
- Comparsa with Eduardo Canelon will be performing at Fourth Street Restaurant (123 S. Fourth St.)
- James Moore Quartet will be performing at Washington Square (216 Washington Ave.)
- Neotronic with Rob Masten will be performing at Fifth Floor Lounge (134 S. Third St.)
- Blue Committee will be performing at Starving Artist (354 W. Main St.)
Sets will take place from 6:30-7:30PM, 8-9PM, and 9:30-10:30PM.
Artists participating in the event have been selected by the West Virginia Jazz Society.
Also happening in downtown Clarksburg on Friday night, The Vintage Theatre Company, located in the Uptown Event Center, will be hosting a Holiday Market featuring vendors, Christmas treats, Santa and Mrs. Claus, and performances from Montani Cantanti, The VTC Academy, and Cadalzo Contemporary Dance Studio. At 9PM, the event will conclude with The Fearless Fools Christmas Show “Naughty or Nice.’