The Little Lambs Closet will be hosting its Spring/Summer Consignment Sale this Friday, April 8, from 9AM to 6PM and Saturday, April 9, 8AM to 1PM. The event will take place at Centerbranch Assembly of God located on Rt. 20 South of Nutter Fort.

The giant two-day sale will feature children’s clothing from newborn to size 20, as well as children’s shoes. There will also be a large selection of baby and children’s equipment such as strollers, swings, bassinets, changing tables, high chairs, booster seats, car seats, and much more.

On Saturday, items with a star above the price will be 50% off.

little-lambs-closet-1

The Little Lambs Closet, sponsored by the Women’s Ministry of Centerbranch Assembly of God, is an outreach ministry to families in the local community. The group, which held its first sale in 1998, aims to offer gently used children’s clothing, furniture, and toys to families at affordable prices.

little-lambs-closet-2

The sale is based on consignment, with the sellers receiving 70% of the profits and the remaining 30% going back to the Little Lambs organization. Proceeds from each sale are donated to support charities in the community that work to meet the needs of children and families. A few of the charities supported by the sales include Clarksburg Mission, Teen Challenge, and The Mustard Seed.

For more information, please visit the group’s Facebook page.