UPDATE: This event has SOLD OUT.
What does an optimistic orphan, a confused senorita, a pirate, a disgruntled clown, a narcissistic prince and a Kentucky colonel have in common? They are all fast food icons involved in a sordid tale of greed and murder, and the stars of Stonewall Resort’s murder mystery interactive dinner on October 29!
Stonewall Resort’s exceptional culinary team and the creative minds at Vintage Theatre Company have paired up to host the three-course murder mystery dinner at Lightburns Restaurant, high atop the resort property and overlooking Stonewall Jackson Lake.
Steve Ludwig, director of sales and marketing for Stonewall Resort, said, “Dinner theater-style events are great for couples and anyone interested in having fun with a crowd. Audience interaction is a must and the evening menu is the icing on the cake.”
Ludwig said the evening menu will include:
- Welcome spicy cider cocktail
- Baby spinach Caesar salad served with a glass of sauvignon blanc
- Duet of grilled beef tenderloin with a red wine sauce and seared crab cake with remoulade, whipped red potatoes, roasted carrots and parsnips served with a glass of red zinfandel.
- Pumpkin and sweet potato tart with pumpkin spice ice cream
- After dinner coffee service
The event package starts at $219 per couple and includes overnight lakeside accommodations and the three course dinner theater event.
This event will conclude the resort’s “Hello Autumn” special weekend programming. Guests are invited to follow the carved pathway in Bright Start Park for food, music, photography, face painting, games, crafts, educational nature presentations and more. Guests may also explore the state park and lake with the resort’s guided kayak, hiking and fishing tours.