Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced that a consumer representative from the Attorney General’s Office will meet one-on-one with north-central West Virginia residents in May to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
Pam Krushansky, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events, which are scheduled below:
- May 2: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Mobile Office Hours at Taylor County Senior Center, 52 Trap Rd., Grafton
- May 4: Noon – 4 p.m. Mobile Office Hours at Keyser Presbyterian Church, Mineral St., Keyser
- May 5: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. Mobile Office Hours at WVU Olli, 5000 Mountaineer Mall, Morgantown
- May 10: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Mobile Office Hours at Preston County Commission Annex, 106 W. Main St., Kingwood
- May 16: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Mobile Office Hours at Mt. Top Senior Center, RR 32, Thomas
- May 17: 11 a.m. – Noon Mobile Office Hours at Harrison County Senior Center, 500 West Main St., Clarksburg
- May 19: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Mobile Office Hours at Upshur County Courthouse Annex, 38 W. Main St., Buckhannon
- May 24: 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Mobile Office Hours at Flanigan Hill Community Center, RT 72, Red Creek
- May 25: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Mobile Office Hours at Barbour County Senior Center, Crimm Ave., Belington
- May 30: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Mobile Office Hours at Lewis County Senior Center, 171 W. 2nd St., Weston
- May 31: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Mobile Office Hours at Randolph County Senior Center, 5th & Railroad Ave., Elkins
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
The events are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information, contact Pam Krushansky at 304-741-5834.