Community leaders are set to host a public forum tonight at Robert C. Byrd High School at 6PM to present the United States Attorney’s Addiction Action Plan for North Central West Virginia. The Addiction Action Plan is a comprehensive approach to combat drug abuse in the region.
Multiple subcommittees, lead by community leaders, have worked together to develop the Addiction Action Plan. Community leaders that will take part in presenting the plan at tonight’s forum include:
- U.S. Attorney William J. Ihlenfeld, II • Northern District of West Virginia
- Superintendent Frank Devono • Monongalia County Schools
- Jo Anne McNemar • Harrison County Family Resource Network
- Patrick Ryan, MA • William R. Sharpe, Jr. Hospital
- Lou Ortenzio • Celebrate Recovery Clarksburg
- Ted Offut • Marion County Day Report Center
- Barbara Evans Fleischauer • WV House of Delegates
Following the presentation of the Addiction Action Plan there will be an interactive community forum.